Manabie is an EdTech start-up company on a mission to provide a new style of “online merge offline” (OMO) learning around the world. We provide students with everything they need for efficient learning; high quality learning materials, great learning environments, personal coaches and more! We believe that our new method of learning, integrating online and offline methods, will dramatically innovate the way students learn.
WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION
Location: Manabie Vietnam, 12 Tôn Đản, Phường 13, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000. Ho Chi Minh City.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Academic Score improvement (internal and external)
- Student Retention/ Renewal
- Students’ and Parents’ Satisfaction Rate
- Conduct online live lectures for class size of 20 lessons on average
- Substitute classes if necessary
- Continuously improve lesson quality based on feedback and improvement points
- Prepare high-quality teaching/ learning plans based on Manabie materials (provided slides, lesson notes, study guide, additional practice etc.) and continuously improve the quality of learning for students at Manabie
- Work with the academic team to set learning objectives and plan syllabus for various products for the whole year
Training and development:
- Attend weekly meetings to share insights of class progress/ student performance, and align and set weekly focus
- Attend professional development/ service or product training as necessary
Student acquisition and retention (ad-hoc)
- Support student acquisition and learning experience initiatives by collaborating with Marketing, Learner Discovery/ Learner Experience team on sharing teaching’s best practices, academic insights on students’ pain points, and content writing with MKT team
- Passion for education and can-do attitude
- Bachelor degree in pedagogy. Advanced degrees are a bonus.
- 2 years of teaching experience in high schools/ junior high schools or equivalent
- Good communication and independent working skills
- Online teaching experience for large groups of students is a bonus
- Monthly performance-based bonus
- Transparent, young, dynamic and cooperative working environment.
- Opportunity to learn and enhance your teaching skills