Manabie’s mission is to prepare us for tomorrow’s world by providing digital infrastructure for schools, educators, and students. Our family of apps and services are designed to:
- Improve the quality of education delivered to students
- Empower educators to focus on delivering pedagogical value
- Enable schools/educational institutions to provide a holistic digital learning experience with improved operational efficiency
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower our partners around the world to deliver high-quality OMO education.
Manabie is a global edutech company headquartered in Singapore with development teams in Vietnam, the Philippines, and Japan. We are currently expanding our product team and are looking for a product manager who can lead product development and take on the challenge to improve education.
Why work in Manabie?
- International and remote-based teams from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g .ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our product managers and UI/UX designers to understand feature specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to design and understand technical specs
- Proactively give feedback and ask questions to contribute to product specifications' improvement
- Work closely with backend engineers for API integration
- Make things work first before making them better (start small and fail fast)
- Test-Driven Development with unit and integration tests (no test, no merge culture)
- UI/UX sensibility:
- Intuit what users might and might not expect to see
- Make smart adjustments to design specs to achieve better results
- Proactively fix any usability issues
- Familiar with Flutter via professional project/product development or pet/outside work projects
- Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good knowledge and experience with UI & UX
- Experienced in native mobile development (Android or iOS)
- Good communication skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Open to working in a start-up environment
- Experienced in native iOS development
- Experienced in embedded views or features from native to Flutter
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 10 VL and 10 SL (maximum of 5 unused VL is convertible to cash annually)
- HMO upon regularization with an additional 1 dependent (fully covered by the Company)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Company issued laptop
- Government-mandated benefits
- Opportunity for training and business trips in our international offices
- Flexible working schedule
- Open, young, dynamic, and collaborative working environment
- Casual, but professional work atmosphere
- Location: Philippines
- Contract type: Full time
- 100% remote / work-from-home