Manabie’s mission is to prepare us for tomorrow’s world by providing digital infrastructure for schools, educators and students. Our family of apps and services are designed to:
- Improve the quality of education delivered to students
- Empower educators to focus on delivering pedagogical value
- Enable schools/educational institutions to provide a holistic digital learning experience with improved operational efficiency
Why working in Manabie:
- International and the remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g .ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from Bao Viet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs and develop a hiring strategy for each role
- Identify, attract and source hard-to-find passive talent using different niche sites/channels such as LinkedIn and other social media
- Prepare job descriptions, manage postings on career website as well as other relevant posting websites
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including pre-screening, on-site interviews, reference checks, and offers
- Update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), coordinate background verifications aligned with company processes, and manage all follow-up communications
- Prepare and process hiring documentation in collaboration with the Human Resources department
- Maintain and promote company policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment process established
- Research and participate in the most relevant career fairs, local job fairs, and professional events to support the employer branding and growth plan
- Implement brand confidence and retention practices amongst newly recruited talent
- Continually identify new opportunities for key process improvement initiatives that help improve the recruiting strategy at Manabie
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with existing employees
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least 3 years of full-cycle recruitment experience is also preferred
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) and G-Suite
- Proven track record of sourcing and landing top talent in the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Strategic, dynamic, enthusiastic, and quick to take initiative
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, result-oriented and team player.