- Manabie offers Total Education. It is our education philosophy, which not only focuses on building a strong academic foundation but also develops cognitive, creative, and emotional skills together with consciousness of social and environmental issues.
- Total Education is supported by caring coaches, a strong community of passionate individuals, and engaging content to help our learners gain lifelong skills, awareness, and confidence.
- At Manabie, we believe everyone has inner greatness that can be discovered by developing a love for learning, igniting curiosity, and having the courage to pursue dreams. Our community is for everyone who strives for a better tomorrow where people, societies, and the natural world can thrive.
- Set up new centre from the scratch
- Build up and manage day-to-day center operations, property and facilities to ensure smoothness, cleanliness and professionalism following Manabie’s standards
- Responsible for the revenue and profit result of the center
- Monitor and ensure center expenses within budget guidelines and compliance of cash management and monetary safe-keeping.
- Optimise process and existing management files related to centre
- Training for Academic Admin handling students and parents' complaints, feedback,... via phone call or Zalo chat. Communicate effectively and professionally with both students and parents on a regular basis
- Train, coach, motivate and develop center staff providing excellent sales and service results to ensure revenue targets and profitability achieved through enrollment, classroom utilization ratio, and center expenses
- Follow up with admin about new and existing students regarding re-enrolment and ensure payment collection meets the deadline. Monitor re-enrolment rates closely
- Ensure 100% classes have teachers, including finding substitution in case of annual leave, urgent leave
- Manage email groups, update teachers’ availability & teaching skills on system, and record violations of class denial..
- Provides and keeps up with a variety of reports and audits that can be used to gauge how their firm is performing.
- Confirm timesheet for Admins, Teachers, and Secuities.
- Managing and planning for Marketing events on Fanpage Facebook or other channels.
- Has around 4 years of experience in centre management customer service, course/ program coordination, or the same position in education industry
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to multitask and manage stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/G-Suite or related software
- Works well under pressure and good stress management.
- Carefulness and integrity are a MUST
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Attractive salary
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from Bao Viet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
Working hours and places
- WORKING HOUR: 40 hours/week; 1 fixed day off a week
- Working time will be flexible according to the assignment and arrangement of the department head and the requirements of the job
- WORKING PLACE:
- Head Office And business locations in the Ho Chi Minh City area