PREPARING US FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD
You specialize in building and maintaining leading edge B2B2C solution built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique vertical SaaS experience to Japanese, South-East Asia and more. Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
Why working in Manabie:
- International and remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g.ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Critically evaluate and define business metrics; develop analysis that lead to actionable insights to support the continuous improvement of the business
- Describe and analyze business processes, propose to customers process improvement solutions.
- Manage and update the design sheet when there is a change in the project implementation process.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs/ pain points to scope up their problems and enhance internal processes through automation and improve productivity
- Work with several large and complex SQL databases
- Utilize established data warehousing practices and data visualizations
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English to coordinate with internal stakeholders across the region is a plus
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in one of the technical tools, Excel, PPT, SQL or Python
- Experience with ZOHO CRM and ZOHO CREATOR is a plus
- A fast learner who is meticulous and detail-oriented
- Familiar with data visualization tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mindset
- Work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment