Manabie’s mission is to prepare us for tomorrow’s world by providing digital infrastructure for schools, educators and students. Our family of apps and services are designed to:
- Improve the quality of education delivered to students
- Empower educators to focus on delivering pedagogical value
- Enable schools/educational institutions to provide a holistic digital learning experience with improved operational efficiency
Why working in Manabie:
- International and the remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g .ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Intern allowance: 4 mils VND/months.
Under the supervision of the HR Lead, the HR Intern will assist in providing support for the recruitment process, including but not limiting recruitment and onboarding, focusing on the IT market
- Update our internal Application Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS databases with new employees/candidates information, including contact details and employment forms
- Sourcing for potential candidates, using the Linkedin account
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Manage the job posing activities
- Prepare HR/TA-related reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
We have no requirement for you. If you love the Job Description, let's talk :)