- Manabie offers Total Education. It is our education philosophy, which not only focuses on building a strong academic foundation but also develops cognitive, creative, and emotional skills together with consciousness of social and environmental issues.
- Total Education is supported by caring coaches, a strong community of passionate individuals, and engaging content to help our learners gain lifelong skills, awareness, and confidence.
- At Manabie, we believe everyone has inner greatness that can be discovered by developing a love for learning, igniting curiosity, and having the courage to pursue dreams. Our community is for everyone who strives for a better tomorrow where people, societies, and the natural world can thrive.
- Responsible for handling students and parents' complaints, feedback,... via phone call or Zalo chat. Communicate effectively and professionally with both students and parents on a regular basis
- Responsible for conducting onboarding sessions for new learners via Zoom (2 sessions per week)
- Follow up with existing students regarding re-enrolment and payment collection. Monitor re-enrolment rates closely
- Collaborate with other departments such as sales and technical team to ensure smooth learner experience
- Work with Online Operations Lead about upcoming classes to assign teachers to scheduled classes on the system based on their availability and skills following class assignment policy.
- Ensure 100% classes have teachers, including finding substitution in case of annual leave, urgent leave or request by Online Operations Lead
- Manage email groups, update teachers’ availability & teaching skills on system, and record violations of class denial..
- Provides and keeps up with a variety of reports and audits that can be used to gauge how their firm is performing.
- Other tasks assigned by Online Operations Lead
- Has over 5 years of experience in customer service, course/ program coordination, or the same position in education industry
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/G-Suite or related software