PREPARING US FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD
You specialize in building and maintaining leading edge B2B2C solution built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique vertical SaaS experience to Japanese, South-East Asia and more. Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
Why working in Manabie:
- International and remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g.ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from Bao Viet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer technical problems
- Resolve internal software technical issues
- Handle customer complaints
- Prepare reports on customer issues
- Write Support Documents
- Support integration, configuration our internal issue tracking system like Jira, Slack, Opsgenie with our monitoring tool
- Data analysis – support engineers gather insights from multiple data sources and advocate for actions that benefit both the customer and business outcomes
- Writing skills – drafting technical documents, manuals, resolution steps, training materials, and technical support FAQs is a key responsibility of this role
- Communication skills – customer support engineers must communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical people
- Organization skills – be able to multitask and prioritize multiple support requests under time constraints, handle technical support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner