PREPARING US FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD
You specialize in building and maintaining leading-edge B2B2C solutions built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique vertical SaaS experience to Japanese, South-East Asia, and more. Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
Why working in Manabie:
- International and the remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g. ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from Bao Viet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Implement & maintain web apps using ReactJS
- Work closely with our product managers and UI/UX designers to understand feature specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to design and understand technical specs
- Proactively give feedback and ask questions to contribute to product specifications’ improvement
- Work closely with backend engineers for API integration
- Make a thing work first before making it better
- Test-driven development with unit and integration tests (no test, no merge culture)
- UI/UX sensibility:
- Intuit what users might and might not expect to see
- Make smart adjustments to design specs to achieve better results
- Proactively fix any usability issues
- Minimum 1 year of experience with ReactJS
- Familiar with Redux, Sagas & Seamless Immutable, and TypeScript
- Strong in CSS for responsive design
- Experienced with TDD
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Excellent software engineering skills
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development tea