PREPARING US FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD
You specialize in building and maintaining leading-edge B2B2C solutions built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique vertical SaaS experience to Japanese, South-East Asia, and more. Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
- Implement & maintain web apps using ReactJs
- Work closely with our product managers and UI/UX designers to understand feature specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to design and understand technical specs
- Proactively give feedback and ask questions to contribute to product specifications’ improvement
- Work closely with backend engineers for API integration
- Make a thing work first before make it better
- Test-driven development with unit and integration tests (no test, no merge culture)
- UI/UX sensibility:
- Intuit what users might and might not expect to see
- Make smart adjustments to design specs to achieve better results
- Proactively fix any usability issues
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ReactJs
- Familiar with Redux, Sagas & Seamless Immutable, and TypeScript
- Strong in CSS for responsive design
- Experienced with TDD
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Excellent software engineering skills
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development tea
Why us: We are trying to bring the best experience to our members, through culture, environment, and flexible working style.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan st, Ward 13, Dist. 4, HCMC
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet
- 13-months and Performance Bonus
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Transparent, young, dynamic, and cooperative working environment.