PREPARING US FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems
- Liaise with product managers & other stakeholders to understand & document technical document, and prioritize backlog
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case
- Remind all stakeholders to follow the agreed QA workflow
- Manage bug life cycle
- Design, review and execute UI acceptance tests for mobile apps & web apps
- Identify, record, document, track & prioritize bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Understand or willing to learn about mobile ecosystem.
- Understand or willing to learn SQL database.
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Strong ability to analyze requirements and convert to detailed test cases (positive, negative, exceptions, etc...)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; time management skills
- Strong collaborator, able to contribute to a variety of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and independent problem solver