- Daily follow up the IT helpdesk operation & monitoring company’s Systems (include PC/Laptop & other devices), troubleshoot & resolve related problems.
- IT purchasing: buy new IT assets & get support from the vendor.
- IT inventory administrator: manage list/collection of IT devices, hardware, and software. Up-to-date inventory record for all IT equipment.
- Follow up & support end-users based on the IT Policy of the company & ensure all users comply with IT & Network security policies.
- Reset, clean all data, encrypt devices before handling to employee
- Config devices managements software, anti-virus base on instructions
- Track and support devices update follow company policies
- Enforce others security requirements follow company policies
- Prepare new assets for end-user & other offices: set up new Laptop/PC/Phone, necessary software for work.
- Carry out other IT related jobs when required, training other people on IT topics.
- Support DevSecOp team
1. Your Skills and Experience:
- Have 2+ years of experience in an IT help desk role.
- Responsible for day-to-day PC support
- Enforce IT security policies.
- Good experience in Helpdesk support and IT operations.
2. Technical skills required:
- Familiarity with both LDAP and AD
- Experience with MDM for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Ubuntu system
3. Personnel skills required:
- Able to work independently and work directly with foreigners
- Proactive and open-minded
- Customer service mindset
- Hands-on and can-do attitude.