Manabie’s mission is to prepare us for tomorrow’s world by providing digital infrastructure for schools, educators and students. Our family of apps and services are designed to:
- Improve quality of education delivered to students
- Empower educators to focus on delivering pedagogical value
- Enable schools/educational institutions to provide a holistic digital learning experience with improved operational efficiency
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to empower our partners around the world to deliver high quality OMO education.
We are a global edutech company headquartered in Singapore with development teams in Vietnam, Philippines and Japan. We are currently expanding our product team and are looking for an associate product manager who can lead product development together with product managers and take on the challenge to improve education.
About the Business Analyst position
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who assist in improving the communication between our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your duties will include supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
You should have good understanding of business processes as well as principles of technical teams' work. We also expect you to have good analytical capabilities and to be a result-driven team player.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and product managers to translate high level feature requirements into comprehensive and technically sound product specifications.
- Drive the product development process for your squad from concept through design, build, release, and improvement.
- Ensure product quality and delivery timelines by maintaining a prioritized product backlog, collaborate with engineering and QA to execute on the product roadmap through AGILE sprints.
- Work cross-functionally with partner success and sales to drive product adoption and ensure partner requirements are met.
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitor analysis to avoid “reinventing the wheel”
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
Qualifications and skills:
- 1+ year in relevant experience
- Able to write system specification and requirements (e.g. user story, acceptance criteria, activity diagram, etc.)
- An analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Project management skills to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Degree/working experience in software engineering, computer science, information technology or related fields
- Knowledge of domain driven design best practices
- Experienced with B2B domains or working experience in enterprise Saas companies
- Entrepreneurship spirit
Why working in Manabie:
- International and remote based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g.ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.