When you are a Product Designer at Manabie, you are essentially part of the company's main driving force, as we are a tech & data-driven TechEdu company that aims to unleash human potential by dramatically updating education through technology. Our passion is deeply rooted in user experience we design, and this is reflected in the innovative impact on the education of millions of students.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Make a difference! Being in a small and agile team at the early stages of a product, you’ll help shape the core decisions that will help people save effectively.
- Contribution to education’s development in multi-countries.
- An open and honest culture. You’re expected to speak your mind just like we do.
- A fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward.
- Our company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Technical Department to design & deliver the UI/UX for our products.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for Mobile App and Web App.
- Establish and build the Design System to cultivate consistency across all our products.
- Work alongside developers to ensure that our designs are technically feasible and scalable.
- Work alongside the internal Marketing team to ensure that all communications (art & copy) via our digital products align with the overall strategic
- brand aspiration.
- Set up and lead an internal creative ideation workshop for the team to develop & define solutions collaboratively.
- Minimum Requirement
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Have a strong interest in all aspects of design and its impact on the world.
- Proficient in or willing to learn to work with our suite of design tools (Figma App, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Possess strong design fundamentals and are proficient in working with white space, typography, composition, and all that jazz (design principles).
- Experience in working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding, and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Business-level English
- Capable of working in an international team.
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Experience in designing for SaaS products.
- Take pride in your work and bring intrinsic respect for design as a craft.
- Have a good sense of motion for the micro-animation of a digital experience.
- Working experience in the agile development process.