When you are a Product Designer at Manabie, you are essentially part of the main driving force of the company, as we are a tech & data-driven TechEdu company that aims to unleash human potential by dramatically updating education through technology. Our passion is deeply rooted in any line of code we write, and this is reflected in the innovative impact on the education of millions of students.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Product Department, and Technical Department to design & deliver the UI/UX for our products.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for Mobile App and Website.
- Establish and promote design guidelines/ Design Language System (DLS), best practices and standards to cultivate consistency across all our products.
- Work alongside developers to ensure that our designs are technically feasible and scalable.
- Work alongside the internal Marketing team to ensure that all communications (art & copy) via our digital products are aligned to the overall strategic brand aspiration.
- Set up and lead internal creative ideation workshop for the team to develop & define solutions collaboratively.
- Present designs at weekly product meetings
- Minimum Requirement
- 4+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Have a strong interest in all aspects of design and its impact on the world.
- Proficient in or are willing to learn to work with our suite of design tools (Figma App, inVisionApp, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Possess strong design fundamentals and are proficient in working with white space, typography, composition, and all that jazz (design principles).
- Experience in working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Business Development and Operations
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Development Tools: Figma, Adobe XD, InVisionApp, GitHub, Slack, macOS.
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Experience in designing for Educational Tech products.
- Take pride in your work and bring with you intrinsic respect for design as a craft.
- Have a good sense of motion for the micro-animation of a digital experience.
Why work with us!
- Make a difference! Being in a small and agile team at the early stages of a product, you’ll help shape the core decisions that will help people save effectively.
- The freedom to innovate.
- An open and honest culture. You’re expected to speak your mind just like we do.
- A fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward.
- Our company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally.