You specialize in building and maintaining leading-edge B2B2C solution built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique vertical SaaS experience to Japanese, South-East Asia and more. Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
- Implement & maintain microservices with Golang
- Work closely and proactively with our product managers to understand and discuss business contexts and feature specifications
- Design and write technical specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to write test plans and ensure the code quality for both functional and non-functional aspects
- In Manabie, quality is the daily responsibility of everyone, especially developers, not just QA engineers. This is the core of our Quality Assistant workflow.
- Test-driven development with unit, integration and end-to-end tests (no test, no merge culture)
- Work closely with mobile & frontend engineers for API design & integration
- Simplicity: make a thing work first before make it better
- Take ownership for assigned tasks
- Share knowledge and learn from each other
- Experienced with TDD
- Experienced with SQL and database design
- Experienced with system design for build, test and monitor a reliable software product
- Experienced with any backend languages
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems
- Strong desire to learn and to gro
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
- Optional requirements:
- Golang or Node.js
- Exposed to DevSecOps culture
Why us: We are trying to bring the best experience to our members, through culture, environment, and flexible working style.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan st, Ward 13, Dist. 4, HCMC
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet
- 13-months and Performance Bonus
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Transparent, young, dynamic, and cooperative working environment.