About the Talent Acquisition Lead position
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
To excel as Talent Acquisition Lead, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Planning, developing and implementing an effective Talent Acquisition strategy for the organization. This includes (co) building a strong Employer Brand.
- Handles all the company’s recruitment needs, regardless of the function or level.
- Oversee the performance of the TA&D team: ensure they have the best working condition to work; provide on the job training and mentoring
- Work with internal stakeholders for the side projects of Talent Acquisition, a clear roadblock for the TA&D team so that they stay focus and hygiene in their daily work
- Level up the interviewing skill for interviewers, constantly QA the interview session to ensure the candidate experience
Job duties include (non-exhaustive list):
- Create a sustainable talent acquisition strategy, hands-on end-to-end talent acquisition activities
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Use systems and tools such as an HRIS
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Propose adjustment for employee benefits according to observed needs
- Plan and Visit career and job fairs at schools or universities
Experience as a Senior/Lead Talent Acquisition in IT Industry
Excellent analytical skills
Familiar with Google Work space and ATS
Great problem-solving skills
Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field