Manabie’s mission is to prepare us for tomorrow’s world by providing digital infrastructure for schools, educators and students. Our family of apps and services are designed to:
- Improve the quality of education delivered to students
- Empower educators to focus on delivering pedagogical value
- Enable schools/educational institutions to provide a holistic digital learning experience with improved operational efficiency
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to empower our partners around the world to deliver high-quality OMO education.
Manabie is a global edutech company headquartered in Singapore with development teams in Vietnam, Philippines and Japan. We are currently expanding our product team and are looking for a product manager who can lead product development and take on the challenge to improve education.
Why working in Manabie:
- International and the remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g .ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from Bao Viet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and product management squad members to translate high-level feature requirements into comprehensive and technically sound product specifications.
- Manage 2 - 3 Squad teams with 10 members/ Squad and total 30+ members
- Involvement in Product Strategy, Product roadmap planning as well as People management, and Headcount planning.
- Drive the product development process for your squad from concept through design, build, release, and improvement.
- Ensure product quality and delivery timelines by maintaining a prioritised product backlog, collaborate with engineering and QA to execute on the product roadmap through AGILE sprints.
- Work cross-functionally with partner success and sales to drive product adoption and ensure partner requirements are met.
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitor analysis to avoid “reinventing the wheel”
- Collaborate with the product director to build a commercially viable product strategy and roadmap.
- Grow your team’s capability and productivity through structured training and team management.
Qualifications and skills:
- 6+ years of relevant product management experience
- Able to write system specifications and requirements (e.g. user story, acceptance criteria, activity diagram, class diagram, entity diagram, etc.)
- An analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Effective cross-functional communication and team management skills
- Project management skills to ensure high-quality and timely delivery
- Experienced with relational data modeling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Degree/working experience in software engineering, computer science, information technology or related fields
- Knowledge of domain-driven design best practices
- Experienced with B2B domains or working experience in enterprise Saas companies
- Entrepreneurship spirit