PREPARING US FOR TOMORROW'S WORLD
You specialize in building and maintaining leading edge B2B2C solution built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique vertical SaaS experience to Japanese, South-East Asia and more. Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
Why working in Manabie:
- International and remote-based team from Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.
- Growth environment with professional and highly skilled product teams e.g.ex Co-founders, ex-McKinsey, ex-BCG, ex-Recruit Group (Top OT company in Japan), ex-US Amazon, ex-Ogilvy, etc.
- Be a part of the journey of a high-growth startup and contribute to the digital transformation of education.
- Probation: 2 months (100% full-time salary).
- Health Insurance package from BaoViet.
- 13-months and Performance Bonus.
- 14 days Paid Leave Annually.
- Implement & maintain microservices with Golang
- Communicate with QA engineers to write test plans and ensure the code quality for both functional and non-functional aspects
- In Manabie, quality is the daily responsibility of everyone, especially developers, not just QA engineers. This is the core of our Quality Assistant workflow.
- Test-driven development with unit, integration and end-to-end tests (no test, no merge culture)
- Take ownership for assigned tasks
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
- Optional requirements: