We are putting our hearts to grow our vertical SaaS to support our B2B2C business with educational institutions: K12, English, and higher education.
Our products focus on education and it is our Manabie Tech culture of continuous learning with internal open source repositories, which any member can contribute, open discussions for knowledge sharing, and more. There are many adventurous stories about our roller-coaster Manabie Tech journey so far. There are members, who previously just developed RESTful APIs, are learning and managing our SaaS K8s clusters, or designing and implementing our SaaS multi-tenancy now.
Come and join us on the quest to contribute to better education.
- Implement & maintain microservices with Golang
- Design and write technical specifications
- Communicate with QA engineers to write test plans and ensure the code quality for both functional and non-functional aspects
- In Manabie, quality is the daily responsibility of everyone, especially developers, not just QA engineers. This is the core of our Quality Assistant workflow.
- Test-driven development with unit, integration, and end-to-end tests (no test, no merge culture)
- Work closely with mobile & frontend engineers for API design & integration
- Take ownership for assigned tasks
- Experienced with any backend languages
- Experienced with database design based on business requirements
- Optional requirements:
- Golang or Node.js
- Exposed to DevSecOps culture
- Teamwork: “Your problems are my problems, my problems are your problems”
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Validated ability to excel in a fast-paced development team